The most important thing for you to do is SHARE this on Facebook now
...go on, click the button :)
The Olympics are coming and we need a training facility. The second floor of the new boulder area is 7m by 3.5m. This space will be dedicated to training.
Mere Business Worthy Training
The business will provide the following:
- a thin 2cm pad that will be good for stretching and warming up on.
- one set of campus rungs that will be very useful for training but not full height
- We'll move the finger boards from where they are into this new area
- two or three small free weights.
A class above
If you pledge today, we could get the following:
- a slightly thicker pad (perhaps 4cm like HangDog's current floor)
- two more campus rung sets of different thickness for the training box
- a peg board (merged with the system board)
- a system board
- Make the angle of the system board adjustable, so it is good for more than just the hard core
- Rock Rings
- A pull up/muscle up bar with pulley's to train for one pull ups
- A full set of free weights
- Stretchy elastic band thingys
- A public weight vest (probably behind the desk for the safety of beginner's fingers)
- A set of pull up equipment like the image below
- a couple more finger boards giving more variety
- Any thing else you want to pledge (as long as it fits)